Sunday 8 December 2013

and then the other

. . . but for my birthday we'd moved down to London - my first trip on a Virgin Pendolino swinging train, Lime Street to Euston fast and swish.

Checked in at our favourite Hoxton Hotel (my last review here) where I was regaled with balloons in the room and free champers in the fridge!

And I love that you can have a gorgeous bar of Pears' soap all to yourself back home to remind you of your visit! 

Next it was off to Lincoln's Inn Fields for a far too short visit into the amazing Hunterian Museum.  Gruesome, creepy and fascinating all at once - well worth a longer linger sometime
Followed by the most wonderful birthday meal treat at the trendy Trullo restaurant in HighburyThe food was totally delicious and absolutely amazing and I have now a new favourite cocktail - Aperol Spritz!  And here's how to make it - click here.
tHaNk YoU oNe AnD aLl FoR a WoNdErFuL dAy XxXxX
and more on the London weekend to read here  ................

No comments:

Post a Comment